I think I've mentioned how excited I've been
to get home so that we could
play and spend time
WITH FAMILY.
Well, let me tell you how we spent the 4th:
We took a ride in the parade on the family float,
through the streets of our little town.
We hung out at the park with family and friends,
(while raising money for the Relay-for-Life.)
We had a barbecue with nieces and nephews,
and brothers and sisters (in-law).
We did some target shooting out back.
AND
(of course)
we saw the fireworks!
I'd have to say it really was
the PERFECT way
to spend the day!


I should say that was the greatest 4th of July! It was so fun to spend time with guys and party down. My kids had the greatest time. It is so fun to experience everything for the first time again..through THEIR eyes! I am so glad you guys are home!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you are home and enjoying your family. Remember- Colorado is just next door! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day!!
ReplyDelete