Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lagoon Day - "It's what fun is!?"

We took our yearly trip to Lagoon on Thursday.
It's something I subject myself to once a year,
whether I need to or not --
I usually don't feel like I need to,
but for some crazy reason, my kids do!
(There's just something about the hot, sticky, sweaty masses that doesn't thrill me.)

Logan isn't a huge fan of many (most) of the rides there,
but he does have his favorites!

Here he is showing his stuff on the Merry-Go-Round,
(We got our money's worth on that ride!)


and ready for take-off on the Flying Aces,
-- he told me afterwards he was screaming the whole time --
(and I thought he looked like he was having fun!)


and with Blake and Ensley on the train ride.
(always a safe bet!)


Collin, on the other hand, loves ALL of the rides!
Looks like he's enjoying this one with Parker, huh?


The after effects:
(VERY wet bottoms)


With Parker and Jeremy, waiting to meet their doom
on the Sky Coaster...


...see that dot? That's them --
(what kind of mother am I?!)


-- flying over my head --
(I think they're smiling!)

They survived -- and so did I!

And finally...
how many cousins can you fit inside a Tilt-A-Whirl?

At last count... SEVEN!
(but I think we can do better next time!)

So that's our Lagoon fun for this year.
We'll be anxiously awaiting our next visit!

Well... sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment