Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A GREAT Family Vacation

Years ago our family went on a vacation to Bryce Canyon.
I think I was about seven at the time,
so I don't remember much,
but I can remember camping,
and I remember the colorful rock formations.

Well, this past week we went back with my family
for our annual family vacation and I will never forget this!

it. was. amazing.

Almost everyone was there -

We walked,

and walked,

and hiked,

and hiked,

and some of us even climbed!

We smelled the Ponderosa Pines,
(did you know they smell like butterscotch?!)



and we stopped along the trail at a "gallery of stacked rocks".
(who knew?!)


We even tried our hands at rock stacking...

in all kinds of places!

We took LOTS of pictures,
(okay, mostly I took lots of pictures!)

and we enjoyed the beautiful scenery,

everywhere we looked!








Like I said...

IT. WAS. AMAZING!

And maybe the best part of all
was how much we LOVED spending time together!

Can't wait 'til next year!

(p.s. I think everyone should visit Bryce Canyon someday -- really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment