to spend time with family,
to eat Tortilla Soup at Cafe Rio,
to get my hair cut by Tom,
{to spend time with family},
to hang out by Aunt Ardath's pool,
to have lunch with friends,
to go to Bryce Canyon,
{to spend time with family},
to eat at Taggart's (sugar cookies & cheesecake!),
to go to Gardner Village,
to see the 24th of July fireworks,
{to spend time with family},
to eat a Chicken Green Chile Salad at Bajio,
to go to the County Fair,
to watch my kids play and play and play!
I guess you could say that I CAN'T WAIT...
to be in UTAH...
for the SUMMER...
with my FAMILY!!


I love all those things! I can't wait for you guys to be here to and start enjoying good old Morgan!
ReplyDeleteSay hello to Gardner Village for me. That's one of my FAVORITE places! I think you've already left MA and I didn't get a chance to tell you bon voyage. HAGS! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDelete