Well, it rained today and it rained yesterday and
it thought about raining on Saturday,
though we did have enough time between drops
to wash the cars
and watch the bees at work
on the lavender...
The forecast calls for more rain tomorrow...
and Wednesday too.
With any luck, the sun will come out and
shine down on my kids for
their last day of school on Thursday.
That will be a day worthy of some sunshine!
(but we're not holding our breath)


I know - did you see the article in the Boston Globe today about how dreary June has been? Apparently, one of the darkest and coldest in a century. Talk about June gloom!
ReplyDeleteoh, and p.s.
ReplyDeleteYou guys washed your cars?! THAT shows you what Utahns you really are! I haven't washed my car in, well, let's just not say. Between the rain, tree stuff, and bird "stuff" that falls on it pretty much 24/7, I don't see the point anymore. I used to detail it every single week. Man I've gone downhill since living here!