Monday, April 27, 2009

Things to Do

Last week:

Go on a Cruise with the family
AND


Get a puppy.



This week:

Spend every spare second with the previously mentioned puppy
hoping to get it HOUSEBROKEN!

~ HELLO! ~

What a way to end a vacation...
and begin a new JOB!

(It's lucky that he's the cutest puppy. EVER!)

4 comments:

  1. A cruise and a puppy in one week?!?! Sounds exciting. That is a darling little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! What a cute puppy! I want to squeeze him and talk baby talk to him right now! Ha Ha. I am so proud of you guys for finally getting a dog. He is so cute! I bet the boys just LOVE him. I am envious of your cruise..hope it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! What kind is he? I saw how tan you were on Sunday----so jealous.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    I love your blog. It is totally great, actually! CUTE PUPPY!! I'm glad he's yours :-)
    AND, I'm glad you read "Where the Red Fern Grows" to your boys BEFORE they got a dog! We have two aging dogs and if a certain one goes before the other, it is going to be the same story...don't even want to think about it. Glad they're both healthy right now anyway.

    ReplyDelete