Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Anniversary

Five years ago we officially started "living" in Massachusetts. 
(HELLO two year plan!)

I don't know if I should laugh...

or cry.

After all this time, I still find myself thinking, 
"I'm living in Massachusetts! 
Would somebody please tell me HOW THIS HAPPENED!?!"

We've missed a lot. 

Family. Birthdays. Baptisms. Weddings. Sunday Dinners. Home.

We've learned a lot. 

Made great friends. 
Had amazing experiences. 
Seen places we never expected to see. 
Looked forward to visits (and visitors!). 
Strengthened our beliefs. 
Grown up.

Five years sounds like such a long time
 -- but looking back --
 it's really not that much time at all.

I guess it's just a reminder that family is everything 
AND
we need to make 
every. second. count.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those baby faces!
    Happy Anniversary - and although we miss you, it really doesn't seem like 5 years!
    Love the blog! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one am glad that you have made it through living here!! We have been blessed by your great family---

    ReplyDelete