I've been in a bit of a slump lately.
(have you noticed?)
Not sure why, but this is pretty good proof of it...
The one and only picture I took of my kids on Easter!
Can you believe it?
Me, the never-miss-a-special-occasion-with-my-camera lady!
NO pictures of a happy family gathered together dyeing eggs.
NO pictures of two handsome boys in white shirts and bright new ties.
NO pictures of two excited boys digging through their
Easter baskets finding great surprises.
Nope... none of that.
Just one picture of two cute brothers relaxing on the front lawn,
(it was freezing cold out there!)
taking a break from their ULTIMATE frisbee challenge,
laughing about how hard the wind was blowing,
and the crazy things it was doing to the frisbee.
That's it.
(but it was pretty sweet)
I guess I don't need lots of pictures to remember that.
Just this one.
(We're taking a family vacation -- maybe I'll come back rejuvenated!)


Hey, I think that it is in the air! You are about the 10th blogger that I have read that is in a slump.... Is it the time of year? We need some flowers----soon!
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacay!