Monday, March 8, 2010

Now Where Were We?

Here I am!
Not sure what has been keeping me from posting on here.
I guess I've just been feeling... UN-blog-like.

To catch you up on our absence,
we did take a little vacation over Winter Break and ended up HERE:


We stopped in to visit our good friend Mickey Mouse and spent a few days at the 
Happiest Place on Earth!


We rode some rides...
(wouldn't be a trip to Disneyland without taking a spin on the Teacups)



some of us got WET,

   
(like, REALLY wet!)

    

we spent some time working out in Toon Town,

           


and took a spin in a Fire Truck.


We even ran into LOTS of our friends...



                  





   


                          
which included some from as far away as Massachusetts!
(imagine that)



We played so hard that Logan actually fell asleep at dinner.... TWICE!!
(it was pretty touch and go for Collin too :)
  

But we had SO MUCH FUN 
and 
Mickey was kind enough to say "Thanks".


We can't wait to visit him again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment