Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Busy to Blog!

Here are a couple of the things keeping me busy:

THIS PUPPY.

We're getting close on the housebreaking though --
(Let me hear a "HALLELUJAH" chorus!!)

and...
...reading THIS BOOK for Book Group.

I love the book, but have you seen this thing?!
It's GINORMOUS --
(it looks pretty big on this blog post, huh? :)
Just one week left to finish it!

5 comments:

  1. Still the puppy? I still have problems with mine...ackkk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I couldn't see the picture of the book. What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!

    Me again... Just wondering if you could come over to my blog and click on the link to vote for my blog for Mormon Mommy Blogs----I am nominated for best June blog!

    I am way behind, so I would appreciate it!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya sister! GINORMOUS BOOK. Haven't done ANYthing all week except read. On page 845. Are you going to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying!! I'm at about 700 and I have people coming to stay at my house Monday night -- ahhh!! Who has time for that?! I REALLY want to finish this book by Tuesday -- I MUST!! :)

    ReplyDelete