This cute boy is 11 years old today,
so that makes today a VERY important day!
Having Logan in our family is like
having sunshine in the house every single day ~
he just has a way of making things brighter.
Here are some things I LOVE about Logan:
I LOVE that he always seems to have a twinkle in his eyes.
I LOVE those freckles that are sprinkled across his nose and cheeks.
(and I LOVE kissing them! :)
I LOVE that he uses big words and phrases that leave us all wondering,
"Where on earth did he hear that?"
I LOVE that he insisted on being served breakfast in bed this morning,
but then decided to join Dad at the kitchen table instead.
I LOVE that he still likes to dress up as someone different on occasion.
I LOVE that he wants to be a "Bird Keeper" when he grows up.
I LOVE that he LOVES to eat vegetables ~ even spinach.
I LOVE that he gives his mom hugs and kisses often.
I LOVE that he is always happy to see me when I show up at school.
(and will even give me a HUG to prove it)
I LOVE that he has an amazing memory.
I LOVE that he understands what he reads in the scriptures,
and can share what he learns with others.
I LOVE that he read me stories over the phone on Mother's Day,
as I was driving home from church.
I LOVE that he's not afraid to make a new friend,
wherever he goes.
I LOVE that he is a great piano player.
I LOVE that he hides in the closet or corner almost every night
when his Dad comes home so he can (try to) scare him.
I LOVE that he thinks about what he's saying when he prays,
and it shows in the meaningful prayers that he gives.
I LOVE that he spent a long time trying to convince us
that we needed a dog...
and now we are ALL happy that we have Teddy!
Most of all...
I LOVE that I get to be his mom and that he is my son ~
because my life is so much better with this boy in it!
I LOVE HIM!!


What a great post! He is so lucky to have you as a Mom----and he sounds like the best thing ever----I don't know him that well, but he is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Logan! We hope you had a really wonderful day. We all love you, especially Grace. Thanks for being such a great friend to our family :-) Julie, you are the cutest mom ever.
ReplyDelete