Thursday, March 24, 2011

And Then it was March...


Wow, I sure am getting tired of looking at SNOW pictures on this blog!
You'd think that I would make more of an effort to get something new posted,
but I've got nothing...

except for this:
evidence that all of that SNOW is actually melting,
the sun is shining once again (sometimes)
and Spring just might be on it's way --
YAHOO!!
 and how about...

Collin, disguised as a pizza delivery man (?!)
 so that he could deliver this pizza to his friend Jordan
to ask her to go to the Stake Prom with him.

That's our Collin.
(would YOU recognize him if he came to YOUR door? :)


3 comments:

  1. And did she recognize the pizza delivery guy? How the dance? I surely wouldn't recognize him if he came to my door.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that brown stuff under that tree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean the DIRT?!

    I think she might have recognized him :) and the dance is on April 9th.

    ReplyDelete