We recently took a little trip to Utah
where the boys did activities that involved
sleeping in sleeping bags
snow
and four-legged animals
While they were off doing fun stuff like that...
I was doing fun stuff like THIS:
having lunch with my family to celebrate little brother Jason's BIG birthday
watching Blake play soccer
(he's the one in blue)
going to lunch with my aunts and cousins
(LOTS of cousins)
attending a SPECTACULAR Halloween party where I saw...
a Ninja
a Witch
Spiderman
and a toe-eating baby
as well as some really awesome dance moves
spooky lights
and strange brew served up by these cuties!
I went to dinner and FHE at Daren and Sheri's house
(with Mom and Dad and Jason)
and watched the kids carve pumpkins
and as if that wasn't enough...
I also went to a High School Football Game
(so I could see Chase play)
got a hair cut
visited with friends
AND
got Collin to help decorate our tree so it will be ready
when we go back for Christmas
(YAY!)
But best of all...
I was able to spend lots of time with THIS little guy!
(thanks for arriving on time, Cooper)
It was a very busy week, but we all had
SO. MUCH. FUN.
(and now we're counting down to Christmas!)


No comments:
Post a Comment