I saw this really cute Christmas Countdown idea
on another blog (Wenderful) and really wanted to try it.
She did it for all 24 days leading up to Christmas.
I knew there was NO WAY I would be able to do that -
I was quite certain that 12 days would be the best I could do.
As December 13 (starting date) quickly approached,
I was beginning to feel like doing 4 days might be pushing it.
Then just when I was about to give up on the idea until next year,
I remembered that I have
TWO
fine,
talented,
and
charming
young sons
who could help
And so they did
First day activity:
Help Mom make the countdown calendar
Cute, crafty boys
Not bad, huh?
Now if I can just think of 12 things to put IN the bags!


What a cute idea! I will have to remember that for next year! Is there anything your boys can't do?!?! They are a talented bunch!
ReplyDeleteOh---so cute! I would love to do this next year----hope I remember it.... :)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute and double cute!
ReplyDelete