I woke up this morning to a cold house -- 60*
(though it felt like 50*)
That may seem fine to some of you,
but I am used to keeping things at a balmy 70*
While waiting for the furnace guy to show up,
I've been working on ways to stay warm:
1. Drinking hot chocolate (yum!)
2. Cleaning bathrooms
3. Vacuuming and scrubbing floors
4. Standing in front of the oven with the door open
5. Putting clean sheets on beds
6. Folding laundry
7. Standing in front of the oven with the door open,
while eating HOT soup
I'm exhausted and ready to change my strategy.
I think I'll put on an extra layer of clothing,
find my warmest blanket,
and curl up with a new book -- like THIS one:

I went to Julie Berry's book launch party last night in Maynard.
(I've certainly never been to one of those before!)
She's nice, and funny, is a fellow Church member,
and lives in the next town over --
All good reasons to read her first book!
Maybe I'll read it while jogging in place.


You are so funny Julie- I sure miss you! So, where can I get a copy of that book? Is she in your ward?
ReplyDeleteStay warm!
Jana
Thanks Jana! :) Try Amazon -- I'm pretty sure you can get the book there. She lives in Maynard, so she's in the Boston Stake.
ReplyDelete