D. and I just got back from a little vacation in
Riviera Maya, Mexico...
It was...
WARM (okay, hot!),
SUNNY,
RELAXING,
BEAUTIFUL!!!
A beach in Tulum~
The pool overlooking the beach... ahhh, nice!
The view from the roof of our "habitacion",
which also included our own personal POOL!
The Mayan ruins in Tulum...
which are now inhabited by IGUANAS ~
(very attractive!)
It's about 35* in Massachusetts today and
there is SNOW in the forecast... lovely...
I guess the vacation is over -- adios!


You lucky,lucky ducks! I am so jealous! It looked absolutley beautiful and warm. I am so glad you guys got to go and enjoy yourselves.
ReplyDeleteUm, do have any of these little trips planned in the future? Because if so, I would like to apply as your luggage carrier. If you have a LOT of luggage, and it's really heavy, you could hire my husband too. He's really strong.
ReplyDeleteHeck. For you, we'd work for free.
Thanks for the offer Jen - we'll keep you in mind! (oh, next year's trip is to Kauai -- are you okay with that? :)
ReplyDelete