Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Day of Rest...


It doesn't take much to shut things down in
New England.
Today it took... about 8 inches
and that meant... no church!
WHAT?!
We held our own meetings... outdoors. 
Everyone should have 
father and son snow blowers, 
don't you think?
Collin taking care of the "hands on" stuff! :)
Yes, he still loves the snow!
Work is done, time for play!

3 comments:

  1. Julie! I found your blog from Amy's! It is super cute, my blog is private so I will send you an invite! send me the email you use for your blog at brittmcmillan13@hotmail.com and I will add you! Yay for blogs! That snow is crazy, it is starting to melt here! Bring on the Sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that is a crazy amount of snow! The picture of your front door with all the snow looks like a picture from some fancy Christmas magazine...it's beautiful. I am a little weird though, Winter is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie!
    Didn't know you had a blog. It's way cute. It's fun that all you guys are doing this ~ I can just log on and keep track : - }.
    Love you guys . . . tell everyone hi.

    ReplyDelete