When you're this far behind, exactly how and where do you begin to catch up?
I have no idea if it is even possible at this point,
so I'll just do what I can...
maybe...
For starters:
Collin left this morning for his Humanitarian trip to Peru
Can you tell he's excited?
(and he's always up for a great photo moment :)
and here again...
(with his charming EFY bound brother)
and this is the part that made me happy...
he wasn't going ALONE!!
The four of them met up with five others for a flight to LAX
where they were meeting up with the rest of the group for their flight to Peru.
See you in 16 days, Collin!
{make it AWESOME!}


Julie, that is so awesome Collin is heading out on a humanitarian trip! Very very cool. I hope he has a great experience. So great to see a blog post from you too ;)
ReplyDelete