Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Be-Hind


I am seriously behind in posting on this blog
and I would probably give it up
if it weren't for the fact that
I am even worse at writing in my journal,
so I guess whatever small amount of our lives I put on here
it's better than nothing.

I will attempt to catch up one (or two) events at a time...

We traveled to Utah in May for Dana's Grandmother's funeral.
She passed away one month before her 105th birthday!

Here are the last pictures I took of Grandma with some of her great-grandchildren
 and grandchildren
(Dana's brother and sisters - minus Cindy and Ben)
 Collin played the piano at her funeral and this is how he prepared himself:
 with a bit of XBox
while sitting in a very small rocking chair...
(works every time - he did a great job!)
Here's Logan with his good pal and cousin, Cade
Most of Dana's family was there
(if you divide this picture in half, 
the right side is Dana's brothers and sisters and their families,
the left side is everyone else - aunts, uncles and cousins
I think Dana's side wins :)
It was good to see everyone -- some we haven't seen in years.

AND...

Remember this? 
January 2010
Seems like just yesterday...
(plus about 18 months) 
and here we are now
June 2011
Happy Days are here again!


No comments:

Post a Comment