Hey, guess what?
It snowed here... again!
In the last two weeks we've had 4 (FOUR) Snow Days
which means that we now have
A LOT of SNOW
and January isn't even over yet
(THAT scares me!)
I think Teddy might be the most put out by all this white stuff
since it does create a bit of a problem for his trips outside
but it doesn't really stop him
'cause he's persistent
For this storm we decided to call in the National Guard
(okay... Logan)
because he's quite good at shoveling off that front porch
and Collin is incredible at running the snowblower -- WITHOUT gloves
(see how tough this has made us?!)
Dana wasn't messing around with the wimpy path clearing the boys did last time
Oh, look!
Here's Collin giving Logan...
an EARFUL
but we're all still smiling
and enjoying the view out our front door
AND getting quite used to these surprise vacations in the middle of every week!
What will we ever do when (or if) Spring finally arrives?


Boy I'm glad we live in the west where it doesn't snow
ReplyDeleteWOW! I am able to leave a comment finally. Are they going to cut your spring break short? That is what I have heard. We took our 3 allotted snow days. How are you doing? Getting ready to leave tomorrow for our trip. WOOHOO!
ReplyDelete