Collin is 16 today
(sixteen!?!)
I can't believe I have a boy who is going to be in the 10th grade
AND
is old enough to drive
(not quite ready for that!)
and date
(not a chance!)
It totally scares me when I think of how fast the time has gone by
and I really wish I could slow it down
but lucky for me, I've had 16 spectacular years to spend with this boy
and am looking forward to a gazillion more.
and am looking forward to a gazillion more.
Let me just tell you about his AWESOMENESS...
He has a great sense of humor and loves a good practical joke,
even if it's played on him.
He is always kind and respectful to his parents,
which I know is not often "normal" teenage behavior.
He loves spending time with his friends,
but will happily pass up an activity with those friends
to spend time with his family.
He is a hard worker and will do what he's asked to do
the first time he's asked. (usually)
He loves music - listening to it and playing it -
though he's not a big fan of singing.
(at least when others are present :)
He's an excellent piano player and is nice enough to choose to learn songs
that his mom likes so that she can enjoy them too.
He loves going to church, Early Morning Seminary,
and STAKE DANCES.
He is very caring and thoughtful of others
and would never intentionally make someone feel bad.
He's not afraid to try new things.
(I've seen him eat some very interesting foods!)
He loves the gospel and works hard to fulfill his responsibilities,
make the right choices, and be a great example to everyone.
He is a patient and loving brother to Logan.
(though it's not uncommon for him to do a fair amount of teasing)
He is a SPECTACULAR human being and I feel very blessed to know him
and especially to be able to tell people that
"He's my son"
Happy Birthday, Collin!
We ALL love YOU!!
even if it's played on him.
He is always kind and respectful to his parents,
which I know is not often "normal" teenage behavior.
He loves spending time with his friends,
but will happily pass up an activity with those friends
to spend time with his family.
He is a hard worker and will do what he's asked to do
the first time he's asked. (usually)
He loves music - listening to it and playing it -
though he's not a big fan of singing.
(at least when others are present :)
He's an excellent piano player and is nice enough to choose to learn songs
that his mom likes so that she can enjoy them too.
He loves going to church, Early Morning Seminary,
and STAKE DANCES.
He is very caring and thoughtful of others
and would never intentionally make someone feel bad.
He's not afraid to try new things.
(I've seen him eat some very interesting foods!)
He loves the gospel and works hard to fulfill his responsibilities,
make the right choices, and be a great example to everyone.
He is a patient and loving brother to Logan.
(though it's not uncommon for him to do a fair amount of teasing)
He is a SPECTACULAR human being and I feel very blessed to know him
and especially to be able to tell people that
"He's my son"
Happy Birthday, Collin!
We ALL love YOU!!


Happy Birthday Collin! What a great kid, I hope my boys turn out like him!
ReplyDelete