Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going Nuts

I hear there's a bumper crop of acorns this year...

ya think?!
Here is a small sampling of what the side of our driveway looks like -
those squirrels really need to get to work!


Maybe they're just too busy enjoying the view!


I sure can't get enough of it!

(I know, I know, enough already... but in case I forget to mention it, I really do LOVE Fall :)

2 comments:

  1. That's what our little backyard looked like there! We could never go play without shoes on! I don't miss the acorn grass, but I do miss the beautiful fall colors! We drove up in the mountains a few weeks ago, and it was beautiful, but all the leaves turn yellow, we don't have the variety. Enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics! You live in the most beautiful spot, especially during fall. Utah is not to shabby either.

    ReplyDelete