Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Happy Day!


This AMAZING young man is
15 years old today!!


I can't even begin to tell you how my life changed
for the better
when he came into it.

And to be perfectly honest, he continues to make life wonderful...
for everyone!

Here are some things I love about Collin:

I LOVE that he is so kind.

I LOVE that he's a great piano player,
(and actually plays songs I like! :)

I LOVE that he enjoys watching the good old TV shows.

I LOVE that he is a great example to his little brother.
(and me!)

I LOVE that he likes to play "name that tune" on the radio,
while we're driving down the road.

I LOVE that he lets Logan have his own way,
even when he probably doesn't want to.

I LOVE that he has a great sense of humor.

I LOVE that he always treats me with respect.

I LOVE that he really likes having a cell phone,
but it seldom rings -- unless I call him! :)

I LOVE that he's a great soccer player.

I LOVE that he lives the gospel.

I LOVE that he's not afraid to dress up like Napoleon Dynamite,
and dance!

I LOVE that he does the things he's asked to do,
without complaining.

I LOVE that he always takes care of and worries about Teddy.

I LOVE that he cheers for the Yankees,
while living in Red Sox territory.

I LOVE that he always tries to do the right thing.

I LOVE that he loves to have FUN!

Most of all...
I LOVE that he's my son and I am blessed to be his mom,
because he truly is an extraordinary human being!

I LOVE YOU COLLIN!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! for the YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I remember babysitting him. I feel old :) I will always remember him as the sweetest little blonde boy I ever babysat!!!

    ReplyDelete